Learn how to download and install the ShowBox app on your macOS computer. Now you can stream free HD movies and tv shows on your Apple computer by running an Android emulator side loaded with the ShowBox app.
1. Download Genymotion Mac OS X 64 bits – you will need to create an account:
2. Install Genymotion – you do not need to install Genymotion Shell
3. Download and install Virtual Box:
4. Run Genymotion and log into your account
5. Hit “Add” and add a virtual device – any device with 1080×1920 resolution and version 4.4.4 or later will suffice:
6. Double-click on the device to run the virtual device
7. Download the ShowBox .APK file here:
ShowBox 5.36 .APK
File size: 37.82 MB
8. Drag the .APK file to the virtual device – this will install ShowBox to the virtual device
9. The app will require an update – hit “Update”
10. Hit “Settings”
11. Check “Unknown Sources”
12. Open ShowBox again and hit “Update”
You can now stream movies via ShowBox on your Mac.